BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

all over againnnn.

RED COROUR DRESSSSS :D


Don't really know the reason why I decided to re-blog. Mm, probably bored till I needa let out my shits on smtg, YES A BLOG WOULD DO!

Exams over:check
I am bored:double check
Chatting: mmm checkkk
Facebook: checkkkk
Texting: check check
Rotting: DEFO A CHECK.

At least i've my cousin's wedding to attend tmr, yes a lil' smtg to do! & lotsss to eat :P Finally smtg for me to look forward to, besides celebrating Depavali.. NAH KIDDING! I just don't know why I can stare at facebook's homepage and wait for someone to post smtg interesting for me to comment on, or like, or JUST SMTG I CAN DO WITH THAT POSTTT. Hahaha yes i'm mad cos i've ntg to do. Cleaned and TRIED to dispose unwanted clothes from my closet ytd. Guess what? I wanted to keep all my clothes, so much for giving away some. Daddy thinks i'm loaded with clothes, WHAT TO DO?!

Birthdays after birthdays this november= WALLET, RM 0.00. Meaning i've to cut down or should I say turn down some outings! For what? Save moneyyyyy! Yes. No. I can't. I wanna do a lil' spending but but :( Okay nvm. Hahaha.

K, bye!

0 comments: