BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 13, 2010

meoww.


Did i mention i've a weird dvd remote control? Yes. Hahah. At times the remote works but most of the time it doesn't. (No, it doesn't have antg to do with the battery & yes, i did try to get a new remote but it was outta stock, till now, that is) Today must be a lucky day for me, i decided to have a movie marathon with my sister- When In Rome, Letters To Juliet, Hatchiko ! Yess my remote was in a 'good mood' :) So i spent like half of my day watching dvd's to kill boredom. Actually works quite a bit.

Dinner @ Manhattan Fish Market. Dory fish & chips, yumm :) Good delicious food makes me happy ! New flats from Treats, <3 you daddy ! :D Idk whats up but i'm starting to fall in love with.. no not you pls hahaha! withh all kinds of skin printed flats D: Till then, bye !

0 comments: