BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

your smile :)

Webcam with bestieee <3

I realise how fast time goes by, srsly in a blink of an eye. It feels like just ytd, I was running around my house chasing my sister who drives me mad all the time, it feels like just ytd I was combing my barbie doll's hair and ending up cutting it all off (cos I couldn't stand how tangled up it gets, LOL), feels like just ytd, I send my friends all those "i dont friend you anymore" notes. Hahaha, good old times. Memories that flies by just like that. Now, i'm turning 16 years old. Tell me what i'm missing out pls? Now, I argue with my sister without all those running around, barbie doll's a total no no anymore and practically everyone is my friend HAHAHA. Soon enough, things wouldn't be as easy as it was back in those days. Well, things right now is already stressing me out bit by bit (minus the crazy attitude of mine :P) Going to school 5 times in a week, barely paying attention in class, more like being the noise maker in class. My loud loud laughter that seems to be heard from the canteen, downstairs, bio lab, anywhere hahaha D: School is more like gossiping with Nel, laughing with ppl of the same frequency level as me-Pei Rach Nov, laming with Ah Fei, hypering around with Lee Ann. Cheyyy I enjoy class :) I wonder what will my future look like 10 years from now. Sometimes I feel like I complain more than I try to learn how to appreciate things. Makes me reflect back what I learnt in church camp this year, which was like one month ago. Then again, I miss all the times I had previous years with previous classmates. I miss "hot listing" with Elena, bitching with Dele, probably calling Sam and talking for hours on the phone abt 8.99 or even calling each other deciding what to wear for our upcoming outing, LOL. I rmb freaking out over the colour white with Ele, worrying that if I wear white, i'll get dirty with all those food stain. Hahaha. Now I barely see them around school, each one of us busy with our current life, current classmates, different lifestyles. Yesss this people definitely keeps me going :')

This is one wordy long post. Well, just pointing out my thoughts.

P/s: ignore the legs on my background, I just like the heels Hahahaha.

0 comments: